Monday, March 2, 2009

Give Me Your Love for Humanity

First let me start off with this; I love you Jesus.

This weekend has been amazing. A few days ago little "fired" up me, a week from Student life was again feeling beaten and burned out. Hebrews 12:3 says," Think of all the hostility he endured from sinful people; then you won't become weary and give up." All of my days, I fight, trying to love people while hating the things they do. Tonight I heard some great things. You can't do evangelism, you have to be evangelism, but evangelism is the offspring of loving people, and that's why too many people are just doing it. I've just been doing it. Beginning tonight, I want to be evangelism, but my stumbling block is prayer and scripture memory and intentionalizing prayer into my life is seemingly impossible. Jon Randles said tonight that the power goes out when you bring yourself in. Always am I, complaining that I don't pray enough and that I don't "feel" God in my presence, but this isn't God plan for me, this is my plan for me, and I won't get there if I don't have God's plan in heart. Let this blog be my proof of witness that I will have God's plan in heart. "Give me your eyes for just one second, give me your eyes so I can see, Everything thing that I keep missing, give me your love for humanity..."

No comments:

Post a Comment